- Handmade in Canada with Canadian Hardwood Maple - 100% organic, non-toxic & eco-friendly.
- Our wooden teether is custom designed by us and meet the standard of Health Canada Toy Regulations & Canada Consumer Product Safety Act
- Maple wood is non-splintering, naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic, strong & moisture resistant therefore is the preferred choice for children's toys & teething toys.
- Can be quickly wash in warm water or wipe with a clean damp cloth & let air dry. Wooden teether can be polish with natural wood sealant such as beeswax & coconut oil/olive oil after it is completely dried.
- Size: 3 inches wide x s inches tall. Thickness is about 3/4 inch.
- The size of the teether is designed so that it is big enough for any babies to grab and small enough to chew on.
- All our wooden teether has a hole so it can be used with any of our pacifier clip to keep them off the ground or close to your baby
- Please note due to the nature of the wood pattern, each wooden teether will be different and should be expected.
- As always, adult supervision at all time is required
****Now you have a choice of Polished wooden teether or Unpolished wooden teether.
- Made in Canada with Canadian Organic Filtered Beeswax & Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Filtered beeswax is pure white because there is nothing else but beeswax and is safe for baby (but is not food for baby! :P )
- Coconut oil is naturally anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-microbial due to its unique fatty acids found in coconut oil besides that, it smells delicious!
- You can use the polish on any wood surface to maintain the beauty of the wood and from drying out eg wooden cutting board, wooden furniture, wooden bowl and so on
- How to use it? just rub a small pea sized amount onto the wooden teether, let sits for 60mins (is ok to let it sits longer) & wipe off the extra if any (a little goes a long way!)
- Our wood polish is made in small batches so you can rest assure that your polish is fresh and will last a very long time
- Store in a cool dry place away from the sun