- Handmade in Canada with Canadian Hardwood Maple - 100% organic, non-toxic & eco-friendly.
- Our wooden teether is custom designed by us and meet the standard of Health Canada Toy Regulations & Canada Consumer Product Safety Act
- Maple wood is non-splintering, naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic, strong & moisture resistant therefore is the preferred choice for children's toys & teething toys.
- Can be quickly wash in warm water or wipe with a clean damp cloth & let air dry. Wooden teether can be polish with natural wood sealant such as beeswax & coconut oil/olive oil after it is completely dried.
- Size: 3.5 inches wide x 3 inches tall. Thickness is about 3/4 inch.
- The size of the teether is designed so that it is big enough for any babies to grab and small enough to chew on.
- All our wooden teether has a hole so it can be used with any of our pacifier clip to keep them off the ground or close to your baby
- Please note due to the nature of the wood pattern, each wooden teether will be different and should be expected.
- As always, adult supervision at all time is required
****Now you have a choice of Polished wooden teether or Unpolished wooden teether. Our Polished wooden teether is treated with 100% purified organic beeswax and organic cold-pressed coconut oil. Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal & antiviral because of the fatty acid found in coconut oil. Besides all these wonderful benefits of coconut oil, it smells & tastes heavenly!